JR,
Thank you so much for taking an interest in my plight.

I'm very new to all things genealogy so I'm not clear as to the format you are
asking. Therefore, I will break it down the best way I know how.

My maternal grandmother: Agueda Encarnacoa Revoredo
Her parents: Manuel de Luz Revoredo (B unknown, D approx 1973) -Parents unknown
and Maria Jorge (B may 11, 1905 to Joao Jorge Vincente & Jacquina de forseca-
birth record found in Candelaria) dies approx 1970

My maternal grandfather: Antonio Paiva b 1928 - d 1977
His parents: Jose Paiva (D approx 1958) and Maria do carmo pereira (D approx
1968)

It looks like I can go further with Maria Jorge's, but have been focussing on
the men.

Unfortunately this is all I have to work with. I have notes of researching the
area you suggest as I too thought the same thing. But it was not fruitful. I
will try again. Maybe for the parents.

Capelas is where I am from and everyone died in Capelas. Paiva is from Sete
Cidades. Revoredo unknown, and Pereira unknown. Can you say brick wall?? Very
discouraging.

Monica de Sousa

Sent from my iPad