Repost for Teresa, sian_goad at yahoo.com

Hi. I am looking for information on Tony Edwards (Eduardo) born June 2
1902, son of Mary Edwards (Maria De Gloria? Eduardo?) born 1879 both from
the Azores, Flores and possibly Fajazihna. Tony Edwards' father is possibly
Bautista? Mary Edwards had two sons, Tony Edwards and Joseph Edwards
(August 11 1894) and it is rumored they are half brothers.

The info I have shows Joseph Edwards' father was Joe Valladao. I am not
sure if Mary was ever married to either of the fathers.Tony Edwards was my
grandfather so we are hoping to find information on his family and to find
out who is father was. We also do not know who Mary's mother and father are
in the Azores?

Mary Edwards came to Merced, California with her two sons Tony and Joe
around 1910? I have heard rumor that Joe's father Joe Valladao lived in
Atwater.

Any info would be much appreciated.

Thank you,
Teresa