De: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com]
Enviada: 12 de dezembro de 2015 18:26
Para: azores@googlegroups.com
Assunto: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] MANUEL TAVARES DE MELO

Ahnentafel Chart for Manuel Tavares Melo (Carlos Machado: 517)

First Generation

  1. Manuel Tavares Melo CM 517  was born in 1788.

CM 517 #15

He had 4 wives; he is on page 112 of R. Rodrigues all the children arelisted
but it says they do not know

which of the wives are their mothers

Manuel Josefa Rosa do Rego, Ana Jacinta Medeiros, Rosa Jacinta da Costa Maiato,
Maria Rosa Candida.

Second Generation

  2. Francisco Moniz Tavares  was born in 1741. He married Maria Melo on 19 Nov
1764 in Fenais Da Ajuda, S. Miguel Azores.

CM 517 #11  & R. Rodrigues 111

  3. Maria Melo  was born in 1740.

CM 518 #3

Third Generation

  4. Manuel Tavares Bettencourt  was born in 1710. He married Josefa Moniz
Vieira on 15 Aug 1736 in Fenais Da Ajuda, S. Miguel Azores.

Cm 517 #7

  5. Josefa Moniz Vieira  was born in 1710.

  6. Miguel Moniz Vieira  was born in 1695. He married Barbara Melo-3 on 9 Mar
1735/1736 in Fenais Da Ajuda, S. Miguel Azores.

CM 518 #2

  7. Barbara Melo-3  was born in 1720.

Fourth Generation

  8. Manuel Tavares  was born on 21 Jul 1671 in Fenais Da Ajuda. He married
Maria Bettencourt on 10 Dec 1702 in Fenais Da Ajuda, S. Miguel Azores.

CM 517 #3

  9. Maria Bettencourt  was born in 1680.

12. Jose Moniz  was born in 1665. He married Maria Arruda.

13. Maria Arruda  was born in 1665.

14. Manuel Medeiros  was born in 1695. He married Natalia Pacheco.

15. Natalia Pacheco  was born in 1695.

Fifth Generation

16. Carlos Tavares Roe ou Roia  was born in 1635. He married Margarida Pacheco
Medeiros in Sep 1667 in Fenais Da Ajuda, S. Miguel Azores.

CM 517 #1

17. Margarida Pacheco Medeiros  was born in 1649.

R. Rodrigues pg 110

Sixth Generation

32. Manuel Resendes  was born in 1619 in Povacao, S. Miguel.

CM 517 very bottom of page

34. Manuel Costa Carvalho  was born in 1607. He married Maria Pacheco in 1627
in Fenais Da Ajuda, S. Miguel Azores.

35. Maria Pacheco  was born in 1607.

R. Rodrigues pg 108

Seventh Generation

68. Francisco Costa  was born in 1590. He married Ana Cabeceiras.

69. Ana Cabeceiras  was born in 1590.

On Saturday, December 12, 2015 12:47 PM, Eliseu Pacheco da Silva