Thanks Cheri
That was helpful. Now I know what to look for like Viuvo for widow and
Sepultado. I will try to post my line in a new post tomorrow as it does
seem that Ponta Garca is the place to be. Thanks to JR too. He sent me a
bunch of info that I didn't have. That is what makes this hobby so great,
people sharing and just trying to help each other.
Thanks again.