Today of finished thegenealogy of another village: Terra Chã, Terceira. The
records cover theperiod of 1835-1911.

Other villages that I have completed:
Terceira Island:Ribeirinha (1623-1911)
Feteira (1907-1911)
Porto Judeu (1643-1911)
São Sebastião (1611-1911)
Fonte do Bastardo (1617-1911)
Cabo da Praia (1610-1911)
Fontinhas (1571-1911)
Agualva (1623-1911)
Quatro Ribeiras (1663-1911)
Altares (1644-1911)
Raminho (1880-1911)
Serreta (1862-1911)
Cinco Ribeiras (1879-1911)
São Jorge Island:Norte Grande (1634-1911)
Norte Pequeno (1754-1911)
Ribeira Seca (1623-1911)
Santo Antão (1890-1911)
Santo Amaro (1709-1911)
São Miguel Island:Livramento (1833-1911)
Flores Island:Lomba (1844-1911)All this information is ina database of nearly
304 000 individuals. More villages on the way!

If you are interested inspecific information ,please contact me privately:
hero...@yahoo.com
João VenturaTerceira Island