Who is your ancestor that leads to Catarina Viveiros and Manuel de Sousa
Costa? Their names and marriage date? Yes, Anna Viveiros is the sister of
Catarina Viveiros, Francisca Viveiros and Barbara Viveiros, all children of
Silvestre de Viveiros and Maria Ferreira said to be natives of Porto
Formoso. Records are sketchy in this time period. Silvestre Viveiros cc
Maria Ferreira probably about 1696 or thereabouts. Silvestre married a
second time to Barbara Carneiro in Fenais da Ajuda, Nov- 1714.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-RG-FENAISAJUDA-C-1707-1730/SMG-RG-FENAISAJUDA-C-1707-1730_item1/P21.html

Page is torn, missing date, occurs just before Dec 5- 1714, which is next
record

 I think Silvestre may have married Maria Ferreira in Fenais da Ajuda also,
but those records are torn, missing or unreadable.

JR