      From: Joe Matias <joe.mudd...@gmail.com>
 To: azores <azores@googlegroups.com>
 Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2016 3:28 AM
 Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] fragoso

Hi Jo ,here is who I believe to be your grandfather.He is number 815  on the
passport  registration dated Nov.24 1880 destination Sandwhich isalndsHis
parents are listed to the right of his name. He was from Santa Cruz Lagoa,Sao
Miguel Island.Also here is his Birth record .All the names match up.He was born
May 17,1858Also states he was single on his passport. Hope this helps Joe
Matias--