I have a copy. What do you need?
Sherry Barnhurst

In a message dated 2/17/2016 10:10:14 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
perezsandra...@gmail.com writes:

Anybody familiar with: the English translation of Doutor Gaspar Frutuoso
Livro Quarto Das Saudades Da Terra Vol I by Edna Phillips Kern?  I  purchased
this volume many years ago and put it away--it was too early for my
research at the time. Just this week, with JR's help and RR (not familiar with
RR), I was able to find my 14th g-grandparents, Jorge Velho and Africa Anes,
in Vol I.

I was stunned after I checked the index and went  to the correct page
entitled: Chapter 8 Jorge Velho, Old settler of Island of  Sao Miguel and the
Jorge Descendants.  There are other chapters on names  of early settlers and an
index if someone would like me to check for  them.  Again, speicial thanks
to JR.

--

Sandra Perez

--
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No  Mail
that says