The top left is Antonio, filho de Antonio da Roza and his wife Maria Ritta
born 17 December 1819, baptized on 19 December.

If you meant the top right, that is Antonio, filho de Thomas Francisco and
his wife Maria Rita.  The dates are as you wrote.  Grandparents are not
listed.  Correia is not listed as part of the father's name but it still
could be who you are looking for.