em minha presenca Domingos Frz (Fernandes) filho de Bartolomeu Salao? m.or
(morador) na Vila de Salaviza e de Isabel Frz (Fernandes) desta Vila com
Catarina Dias filha de D.os Alvrs (Domingos Alvares) e de sua mulher Maria
Dias do lugar da Nogueira.

Domingos Fernandes son of Bartolomeu Salao? residing in the town of
Salaviza and of Isabel Fernandes of this town; with Catarina Dias daughter
of Domingos Alvares and his wife Maria dias of the Nogueira place.

Walt to me looks very close to Salao same name as the town which is not
unusual but it could be something else but that is what the letters seem to
indicate in comparison with the same word on the record below this one.

Margaret

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 2:21 AM, Cheri Mello <gfsche...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Wow, I really like those scans from the mainland.
>
> I think it says Domingos Frz, filho (legitimate - might be abbreviated) de
> Bartolomeu Something (I want to say Silveira, but I really don't think
> that's right).
>
> I think you have the rest right.
>
> Cheri Mello
> Listowner, Azores-Gen
> Researching: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente, Ribeira das
> Tainhas, Achada

Margaret M Vicente