No, I didn't even work on their generation until I saw your question and
recognized the name. I will continue to look and write in if I find more.

      From: Becky Mendonca <azbun...@gmail.com>
 To: azores@googlegroups.com
 Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2016 11:23 PM
 Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Help with Manuel de Vargas death record

Eleanor,
No, that is also the death record I have for Catarina.. do you have her
parents??

On Sun, Apr 24, 2016 at 5:20 PM, 'Eleanor' via Azores Genealogy
<azores@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Manuel de Vargas and Catarina Pereira are in two lines of my tree, both through
their daughter Ana Pereira de Vargas(1715 - 1796). So thank you, Becky for
finding this record and JR for confirming the dates. I found the record below
for Catarina Pereira, widow, but don't see her husband's name. Her age and
residence on Ribeira do Cabo, where Ana and her husband, Francisco Furtado de
Faria, also lived, lead me to believe  this is Manuel's wife. Have you found a
better record for Catarina Pereira's death? Thanks. Eleanor Faria Dwyer
middle left,
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/FAL-HT-CAPELO-O-1738-1791/FAL-HT-CAPELO-O-1738-1791_item1/P17.html