(Cross-posted to Azores, Madeira, and IslandRoutes)

Just a reminder that Family Tree DNA's sale ends tomorrow (Tuesday).

If you are stuck without an island, DNA may be able to help. We've got
enough people who have had the Family Finder test run that your match list
may point you towards an island. Couple that with the passaportes leaving
the Azores and you be able to figure out your immigrant ancestor!

Below is part of the original post.
==================

The sale will end on Tuesday, April 26, at 11:59 pm CDT.

If you have already tested and would like a different type of DNA test, log
into your existing kit and order and upgrade.  If you are brand new to DNA
testing, order through your respective project (if you have both Azores and
Madeira ancestry, just pick one. You can join the 2nd one later. Drop one
of us an email and we can tell you how to join a 2nd project).

Existing customers: Log into your DNA page.
Azores: https://goo.gl/mb7nJ6
Madeira: https://goo.gl/eU3msS
Cape Verde: https://goo.gl/1IpkIl

Achada