So, my dna results are indicating these folks were my 1st or 2nd great
grandparents!  Fantastic lead, but I am having trouble identifying
descendants.  Does anyone have this couple in their lines?  Descendant
information would be greatly appreciated!

Joao Carvalho b. 11 May 1874 Ajuda Bretanha, son of Francisco Carvalho and
Francisca Thomasia
(maternal grandparents:  Manuel Medeiros Grota and Maria Francisca /
paternal grandparents:  Manuel Carvalho and Maria Rosa)

married in Ajuda Bretanha on 6 Sep 1897 to

Antonia da Conceicao Travassos, daughter of Luis Travassos b. 26 Feb 1833
Ajuda Bretanha and Francisca de Jesus b. abt 1835.
(maternal grandparents:  Joao de Balhao (spelling?) and Maria Jacintha /
paternal grandparents: Manuel Travassos and Maria Joaquina Carvalho)

Joao and Antonia had the following children, all born in Ajuda Bretanha,
(there are likely more born bet 1912 and 1920 that I have not yet found):

Manuel, b. 21 Jun 1898
Maria, b. 15 Sep 1900
Anibal, b. 5 Apr 1902
Cecilia b. 11 Nov 1908, married Luis Arruda in Santa Clara, Ponta Delgada,
on 3 Apr 1955
Luis Carvalho, 14 Mar 1912, married someone in Bretanha on 14 Nov 1953