you have me sobbing ... you have no idea how much this means to me ...this
is the REASON why I do this ...to help create greater connection and
meaning ... I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE being AZOREAN ... definitely reach out to me
off list and let's continue this conversation ... unfortunately, I am
rushing, I am packing and getting ready to go to Portugal and haven't had
coffee yet ...ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

manita.morg...@gmail.com --> my personal e-mail

and like my Facebook page -->
*https://www.facebook.com/vamosaicdotcom
<https://www.facebook.com/vamosaicdotcom>*

as this is where I will be putting updates on my trip ... it is NOT a DNA
or find my ancestors trip this time, except for visiting my 20x GGM in
Coimbra of course, but it is a spiritual one ... but, you know me ... I'll
probably find someone, talk to them and learn something new anyhow! ;)