Hi Cheri,

I would like to express my thoughts regarding your email request and please
note this is no reflection on what you do which considering how much work
it all might be, it is just that the information I shared with you
regarding my kits relationships to me was not intended for FTDNA.  It was
shared based on trust and it is of no business to anyone else, much less
other FTDNA Admins.

Most people may not realize the seriousness of their DNA privacy which is
not a concern at the present time but it may be in the future.  There are
already a few alerts on this issue which are worrisome and I don't think we
should make it easier to anyone in the future with less ideals then the
present ones.

Please correct me if I am wrong but, the relationship in between the kit's
owner and the contact/person responsible for it, should not be relevant to
anyone but the person who paid and requested those tests, right?

Thank you Cheri for all you do.  I do I hope you will understand where I'm
coming from.

Margaret

On Mon, May 9, 2016 at 3:21 PM, Cheri Mello <gfsche...@gmail.com> wrote:

> (Cross posted to Azores, Madeira, and Island Routes)
>
> For those of you who manage multiple DNA kits for your various
> relatives......
>
> Can you please send a separate email to gfscherim at gmail.com with the
> kit number, name on that kit, and relationship to you? It's getting
> difficult for us to remember who's who.
>
> Attached is a screen shot from the admin end for Rick Pimentel, another
> Azores admin. He must manage half a dozen kits. He knows who is who, but I
> may not. And 50 years from now, the future admins won't know either, unless
> we leave notes fot them. Again, their relationship to you is fine.
>
> Thanks!
> Cheri Mello
> Family Tree DNA Admin (volunteer)

Margaret M Vicente