Hi,

I need help with this death record for Aguenda Barbosa on the top
right:
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/PIC-MD-SAOMATEUS-O-1733-1755/PIC-MD-SAOMATEUS-O-1733-1755_item1/P27.html

It doesn't look like they list the husbands name, which is not the first
time I have come across this with the obits in Sao Matues. Unless someone
can see something different.

The record is very faded.

Can anyone see the year. I think it is 1737 but I would like confirmation.

Does it also mention how old she may have been?