Martinho da Ponte (widower) married Susana de Medeiros, of Maia, on 7 Sep 1716
in Maia. She is the daughter of Joao da Ponte Senra andMaria da Costa, paternal
granddaughter of Manuel da Ponte and Angela de Senra Sousa and maternal
granddaughter of Manuel Sousa da Costa and Susana da Costa, all from Maia. Her
parents were married in Maia on 11 Sept 1690.
Sorry I cannot be of more help.
John Miranda Raposo