I have 3 Pedro da Costa listed in my database.  Can you tell me who your Pedro
da Costa was married to?  When?, Where?
Shirley in CA
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sandra Perez
  To: Azores Genealogy Google Group
  Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2016 7:39 PM
  Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] looking for da Ponte family from Povoação

  No Fala Portugues, however there are those in our group that do. I did not
see the information that Matt posted.

  On Sat, May 28, 2016 at 6:12 PM, Cesar Pimentel
<cesarpimentel....@hotmail.com> wrote:

    Sandra, fala português?

    Pedro da Costa is a name that Matt postes in his mensager. He, Pedro da
Costa, is my 5th grandfather.

    The information that had posted for Matt about he, Pedro da Costa, is
correct.

    Cesar.

    --
    For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail

  Sandra Perez

  --
  For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail