For all its worth I've taken a look at the first marriage record and
confirm this couple (Manuel de Oliveira and Maria de Benevides to be
getting married for the first time. For some reason the Priest Joao
Ferreira omitted listing the parents on all entries on this page.

One other important point to note is that the priest does not state either
one to be a widow or widower. To verify this to be true have a look at the
top left hand side page.  It reads Manuel Goncalves (VIUVO) with Barbara
Carvalha (VIUVA); widower/widow.

Unfortunately the one way where you might be able to trace the parents,
brother or sister is through their children's baptisms in the hopes that
the priest will name them as such on the respective records.

Margaret

On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 4:20 PM, JR <jmro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Mel Vieira filho de Joao Glz e sua mulher Lusia Vra. com Ma. de Benevides
> filha de de Amaro Tarouca e de Ursula (sic Ursua) Furtada todos moradores
> nesta dita freguesia de SP
>
> It may be them, but maybe you should look for obito of Joao Gonsalves just
> before the second marriage of Maria Benevides, usually 1-3 months after
> death of first spouse.
>
> JR
>

> On Tuesday, May 31, 2016 at 3:32:58 PM UTC-4, Ubirajara Jales de Lira
> wrote:
>>

>> http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PD-SAOPEDRO-C-1617-1657/SMG-PD-SAOPEDRO-C-1617-1657_item1/P83.html
>>
>> Thanks, JR!
>>
>> I think this is the first marriage. The first record from down to up, on
>> the left side. Does anybody can tell me the parents names?
>>
>> Ubirajara Jales de Lira

Margaret M Vicente