Hello guys,

As a beginner in search through the Azores site certificates, I have a question
.

How do you do to continue the search for an ancestor of you, that you know you
were born in a certain location but there no records yet?

For example , in my case I had relatives who lived in Lomba da Maia , but born
before the first record there, so I went to look at Maia, and it worked, but it
was intuitive.

In my case , I try Manoel da Costa Carreiro , married to Isabel da Costa.

Manoel was the son of Manoel da Costa and Barbara da Ponte .

All their life was spent in Maia , and there are no records of births that may
be the time of birth of Manoel da Costa Carreiro ( 1662 ) , so I'm looking for
in Ribeira Seca.

Does anyone have any cool tip about the case ?

Thank you.

Cesar Pimentel

cesarpimentel....@hotmail.com

In this moment loocking for a Baptism record os Manoel da Costa Carreiro, in
Maia.