(Cross posted to Azores, Madeira, and IslandRoutes lists)
Just a reminder for those interested in attending the Genealogy Conference
and Research Trip in Salt Lake City, Utah, Tuesday, September 6-Friday,
September 9. We are about a month and a half away from the registration
deadline of Aug. 8th.

Rooms are getting low at the Plaza Hotel. The front desk tells me we have
only 2 rooms left in our block. The sales manager informed that there are
some new hires at the front desk and they are reading the group information
incorrectly. He says we have 9 rooms left. So please book directly with
him. Rich Williams, (801) 606-2410 and tell him you are with the Azores
Conference and need a room.

More information can be found about the conference here: goo.gl/GkxEV3 or
here: goo.gl/j3XpdL
Cheri Mello & Rosemarie Capodicci