Sandra,

My cousin is a descendant of Sebatiso Gonsalves Borges and Roza Maria through
their daughter Maria a Nazarette who married Agistingho Coelho de Mello in 1818
in Alyares.

When I went to search for their marriage all I can find is the one for this
couple which is confusing (his name being sodifferent).  Is this the same man?
I don't know, but do note thee is a Maria da Nazarette I his family (his mother
I think) so it may be them.  Still working to figure this one out.

Sine zbill Seidler told me about the index this morning I've been finding all
kinds of family for my cousin.

The search continues.