The full name is something like "Genealogies de Sao Miguel and Santa
Maria." Just those 2 islands. It's either a 5 or 6 volume work, probably a
total of 3000-4000 pages long. It was about $350 euros. The Family History
Library (FHL) has only volume 1. Rodrigo lived on Sao Miguel so he focused
on Sao Miguel & Santa Maria. After he died, Hugo Moreira, went through and
updated and corrected Rodrigo's work. He only got to volume 1. Rodrigo's
family felt Hugo was taking too long to double check everything. So volume
1 was initially published, but nothing else. After Hugo died, Rodrigo's
family published the full set. That sold out. I don't believe there are any
plans to republish. Here is the original announcement from around 2008:

http://www.dislivro.pt/subscricoes_livros/smiguel.pdf

Achada