Hi Jemendonca642,
This is what I could translate/understand:

1 - On Aug, 2nd, 1831 left .
2-  the present life, Francisco Munis, 43 years old,
3- more or less, married to Maria Joaquina de Mello,
4- parishioners of Our Lady of Rosario de Lugar
5- from Achadinha, without receiving the last rites because
6- died (the word is not repente - seems something like Regectente but
there is no such word) by the troops which entered this Island
7 - in behalf of Her (probably some kind of pronoun treatment for nobility
used then - none that I can recognize)... Dona Maria II ....
8 -... rightful (verdadeira) queen of Portugal , Was buried at this same
Parish
9 -  being commended by me, João Antonio de Medeiros Raposo.
10 - his wife had the ....
11 - and had a Funeral  Mass said in behalf of his soul - in his behalf and
12 -  20 more  Masses for the underpriveleged and.... which I made
13 -  this statement on the 4th day of the same month and hour above
mentioned.
the Vicar, João Antonio de Medeiros Raposo
(probably some cousin of mine...lol)
Hope it helps.