Yes you need to have the Kindle App on your phone tablet etc however on a
computer you need the new Windows to use Apps. I read it online - they were
in Sao Miguel and he was a government official livining in the mansion for
government officials- which skewed much of an 'Azorean experience' to be on
1 island and of course locals view a family of this stature a bit
differently than an average family living there. They had positive and
negative to say about their limited exposure to one Azorean Island at least
:)