Repost for George M. (Pereira) Medeiros Jr., migueldeavery at gmail.com

My surname is Medeiros and I know little about my Grandfather's family only
that my Great Grandfather's name was Francisco Medeiros and his wife was
Maria de Jesus Cordeiro. My Grandfather's name was Jose ( Joseph )
C.Medeiros. I believe he was from Sao Miguel Island Azores. I have a copy
of his marriage certificate from 1907 to my Grandmother Virginia Amelia
Pereira from Candalaria Sao Miguel Azores which  says he is from Sao Miguel
Azores.Jose and Virginia were married in 1907 at Our Lady of the Rosary
Church Providence, R.I. My Grandfather died in 1929 about 6 months more or
less after my Father's birth.I realize this isn't a response to your
question because I have difficulty reading the document but trying to read
it on the right hand page in the upper left margin it appears to me I read
the name Francisco Medeiros and further down a Maria Jesus does anyone see
those names or able to read anything
on that page ? What I have stated is all I know about my Grandfather and
his parents.
*http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-RG-RABODEPEIXE-C-1860-1869/SMG-RG-RABODEPEIXE-C-1860-1869_item1/P200.html
<http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-RG-RABODEPEIXE-C-1860-1869/SMG-RG-RABODEPEIXE-C-1860-1869_item1/P200.html>*
      George M. (Pereira) Medeiros Jr.