Antonia Jozepha V.a de Manoel M.do Fonseca sepultado nesta Ig.ra donde a
d.a he fregueza
Antonia Josefa viuva de Manoel Machado Fonseca sepultado nesta Igreja donde
a dita é fregueza
Antonia Josefa widow of Manoel Machado Fonseca burried in this church from
whom she is parishioner (+- in my poor english).

Look at the mariage of Manoel Machado and Antonia Josefa in São mateus 1729
(fl. 51). Perhaps he is Manoel Machado Fonseca, or son of a Fonseca (father
or mother)

Abraços

Philippe Garnier
Paris - France