If you decide you want to buy the book (about 20 euros), and since you are in
Ponta Delgada, you can buy one from the author, a lawyer in Ponta Delgada:Dr.
Carlos Melo BentoRua da Cruz, 45Ponta Delgada.
Tell him that Joao Miranda Raposo suggested you see him. He'll be happy to
autograph your copy of the book. I have known Carlos Eduardo dince 1976.
Best regards,
John

    On Monday, August 1, 2016 5:19 PM, José Antonio González Marrero