Siblings would get different results.

We get 50% of our DNA from dad and 50% from mom.  A sibling would also get
50% of dad and 50% of mom. Who says it's the same 50%? Because the DNA is
mixed (like a card shuffle), a sibling doesn't get the same 50% that we
got. A good chunk of it is the same, but some of it is a bit different.

Regarding matchings, siblings will have the same close matches. So if your
1st cousin tested, you should both match the 1st cousin. The difference
shows up more in the distant matches (4th, 5th, remote).

This is assuming we are talking about FULL SIBLINGS. And if there has been
rumors in your family or a skeleton in the closet, DNA will let you know.
So if you really don't want to know what grandma did, DON'T DNA test. Rick
Pimentel is working with a DNA match where it seems someone went out to the
cow pasture.

Also, siblings will get different ethnicities. Rosemarie and her brother
have both DNA tested. They are half Italian and half Portuguese. One seems
to get more Italian matches and the other seems to get more Portuguese
matches.

It's good to have siblings test if it's in the budget.

Achada