Friends and fellow researchers....I have decided to end my Ancestry
subscription after being with them from the beginning.  The cost has become
prohibitive and the fact that we are not to share information anymore
(unless we send directly from their site) and also that I am approaching 80
years of age are the biggest reasons. I will use it on an as needed basis
in the future. I have enjoyed helping others and have enjoyed having others
help me. With the help of one very special person on this list, I have kept
my promise to my mom so I feel my mission is complete. I will continue to
be a member of this wonderful list.

"E"