Looking for more information (baptismal records of parents and their
parents ) on the following that I believe were from Santa Maria so I can
keep going on my tree.  I know some of you have books that may contain a
hint for me.

Gaspar Goncalves & Anna Soares (married 7/10/1717 in Sao Pedro, Santa Maria)

Antonio de Sousa & Ana dos Anjos (married 1/20/1744 in Sao Pedro, Santa
Maria)

Francisco Gracia & Maria de Sousa (?)

Mateus (or Mathias) de Almada & Maria de Mello (Melo)

Thanks,
Cathy