I can't tell. It might be after that we tested. I can't remember. But it
would have been after that that they processed the test. But the page you
sent me has a separate section for third party uploads and it does not say
family finder in that section so it's just impossible. The only person I
know who knows anything about this is practically impossible to reach so
I'm at my wits end and will probably put this on hold till I can call the
company because it very much does not say Family Finder under the third
party section. It just lists by markers (33 or 46) and nothing at Ancestry
that I can find says anything like that. It's so frustrating. LOL