I'm not very experienced-- JR has the the definitive word here. :)

But, I'm very happy to have a look at your record, and this is what I can
read about Alexandria:

Alexandria, 29 yrs old, single, [---ada de servir = I guess, domestic
service/duties], native and baptised in the parish of Nossa Senhora
d'Ajuada, Bertanha, this council, living in this Matriz, legitimate
daughter of Antonio de Medeiros, native of the [previously] referred to
parish of Nossa Senhora d'Ajuada, and of Maria Jose, native of [the] City
of Braganca [--?] Portugal

If Alexandria was a native and resident of the parish, then it seems likely
her mother--if still living-- would have resided in Bretanha for that long
too.  But the record doesn't say that.

Do you have Alexandria's or Antonio's Baptisms?  Or Antonio de Medeiro's +
Maria Jose's Marriage?

good luck!

:)

Linda