 Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] NEED HELP WITH BIRTH TRANSLATION
 To: azores@googlegroups.com
 Date: Tuesday, August 30, 2016, 11:20 AM

 Hi
 Carmen,
 Birth is Oct
 23, 1854Baptism is Nov 1, 1854
 The period of records that your
 searching is Sao Jose 1852-1855. Not to say that a record
 couldn't have been mixed in because they
 do.
 Names look good.
 Maternal grandfather is Manuel Tavares.
 Joseph

 On Tue, Aug 30, 2016 at
 10:55 AM, 'carmen furtado' via Azores Genealogy
 <azores@googlegroups.com>
 wrote:
 hi
 everyone

 i need help with this one

 http://culturacores.azores.
 gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-
 PD-SAOJOSE-B-1852-1855/SMG-PD- SAOJOSE-B-1852-1855_item1/
 P111.html

 jacintha

 are these dates correct?

 birth   October 03      1884

 baptism November 01     1884

 Jacinto de Teves & Anna de Jesús        parents

 Manuel de Teves & Maria do Nascimento   paternal
 grandparents

 Manuel ? & Jacinta Rosa maternal grandparents

 thanks

 carmen

 --

 For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or
 No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and

 Google Groups "Azores Genealogy" group.

 from it, send an email to azores+unsubscribe@
 googlegroups.com.

 Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/