re: Manuel do Rego Nunes.
As luck would have it, I have been researching this line for a number of years.
These people are the descendants of the Rego Mirandas of Somerset, MA. I have
the line going back to 1693. I know all of this because I have spent the last
20 years researching the Miranda families of S. Miguel. Please let me know if I
can answer any questions you may have.
John Miranda Raposo

    On Sunday, September 11, 2016 9:43 PM, Nelia DiBiase