I've got Balthazar and Appolonia, no Vielminha. I have Bartolomeu on both my
Azorean and Italian lines.

Stopping note now as my Maine Coon is trying to assist me while typing. Taken 3
minutes to get out 3 lines somewhat grammatical. At least I'm now getting some
musical accompaniment as I'm signing off. Purrrrrrr 😄