Thank you, Rick, for the info. I was just back your way a couple of weeks ago and the weather was beautiful!! Also loved your Beach Plum restaurant and their huge rum raisin ice cream cones (my favorite - which I had twice)!! Also, some other pizza restaurant in the area that had the hugest prime rib I had ever seen in my life! No I did not eat one of those.
"E" -- For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership." --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Azores Genealogy" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

