Hi Colleen,

Here's a translation of the top, right corner entry.  I broke it up by
lines as they are in the original document so you can compare the two.  I
don't know your skill level, but I'd be happy to provide a transcription
too if you're trying to learn to read the records.

passport number: 838
August 30th
Destination: United States of North America

Elvira Augusta, aged 30,
married to Antonio Augus-
to de Cunha, proprieta-
ria, native of the parish
of Santa Cruz, isle [of] Gracio-
sa of this district; taking her
son, Joao Augusto da Cu-
nha aged 15 single, labor
-er, Alfredo Augusto da
Cunha [the age] of 11, and Rosalia [aged] 6 years,
all of the said [i.e., the same] parish.

Linda