OK, the classes haven't been settled yet for the DAR Ancestor Round-up. If
you would like further info before it's posted you can write to
seritas...@comcast.net (Serita Sue). Otherwise you can keep checking the
Ancestor Round-up on Facebook. They should have the classes listed soon the
advertised classes are: DNA, Immigration& Naturalizatio, Absolute Beginning
Genealogy, Genealogy on the Mac, Genetic Genealogy, and more plus my 2
hours class on Portuguese Records (what's available to us and how to
read/find your records!).

Rosemarie
rcap...@gmail.com
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily