Denise,

Thank you.  While playing around I did see something about free  and three
computers (I have FTM on 2) and will look into it further when they reply
to my question about my current FTM 16 (2006) that will not keep my
Edit/Notes as I really, really, really use this function and I hope their
new program will solve the problem for me.  I want to do this asap before
something else happens??? Don't ask me what??? At my age, I probably won't
remember!!!

"E"