Hi Linda,

Well for the Resendes/Trinidade here is what I found:

Book 2, Pg. 324, ct: 28
ch: Trindad, Mary bd 03 Dec 1905
bp Mrced
Fa Trindad, Agostino Souza age 30
bp Azores
add Merced oc Farmer
Mo Rozendes, Maryida, age 30
bp Azores
book 3, page 210
F, ch Trindade, Amelia
bd 17 Feb 1911
bp Merced
bm 6, liv: 5
Fa Trindade, Joseph age 40
bp Florn, Azores (probably a miss translate for Flores)
ad Merced oc Farmer
mo Rodrigs, Mary age 30
bp Mariposa

bk 2, page 324, ct: 31
F, ch Trinidad, Emily
bd 06 Mar 1907
bp Merced
Fa Trinidad, Agostino Souza age 32
bp Flores, Azores
ad Merced oc Farmer
mo Rezendes, Margarida age 22
bp Flores, Azores

bk 2, page 342 ct 22
F, ch Trinidad, Mary Evelyn
bd 20 Jan 1907
bp Merced
fa Trinidad, Joe Maria age 36
bp Azores
ad Merced oc Farmer
mo Trinidad, Maria age 26
bp Azores

Bk 2, page 324, ct 48
M ch Trinidade, Joseph Souza
bd 07 Sep 1907
bp Merced
fa Trinidade, Antone Souza age 27
bp Flores, Azores Islands
ad Merced oc Farmer
Mo Trinidade, Mary Victoria ag 20
bp Providence, RI

That's all, Linda! Hope it helps you.

Rosemarie
rcap...@gmail.com
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily