Hello,
I am trying to find information on my paternal grandfather from Arrifes,
Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel.

 His name was Jacinto Benevides Caetano and may have been born circa 1910.
He may have owned a queijaria, lacticinois or leitaria between the 1940's
and 1950's. Supposedly, he may have also been a municipal official around
the same time period.

  He has since passed away, possibly in the 1980's. He had children who
moved to Canada and may have been teachers. He may have had other children
that still live in Arrifes.

  My father was his illegitimate child,  My grandmother was Maria Gloria de
Sousa. Born in 1941. My father took on the name of his adopted father
Manuel Inacio de Faria who died in 1942.

  I am hoping to get more information on Caetano and of any of his
children. I have my DNA results, but have been unable to match anyone with
Caetano. Is it possible that Caetano is not my paternal grandfather? More
research to follow.

That is all the information I have. Thank you in advance for any
information and any help.

Albino Faria Jr.