Thank you Eric, for this and your other message.  This is certainly more
validation to add to her history, and I thank you for the research!  Now if I
can just figure out who her parents were and where she was born I might be able
to fill in her branch of my tree.   They are my brick wall.  Family lore is
that Maria  was born in Boston, but I've not been able to find any record of
her birth there.  Thanks again for your help!