Thank you! That's good to know!
Specifically looking into Francisco's marriage record. His occupation looks
like, balieiro. I've tried several different spellings and nothing
translates. The same phrase also appears next to their first witness.

The first line at top of the second page of their marriage record, does
that state the wife, Maria, and wife's family were from the island of Faial?

On Francisco's baptism record, does it state where his parents are living
or marriage location specifically? I am looking for the place his parents
where married so I can locate their marriage record. I know he was baptized
in Ribeira Grande Porto Formoso but I have looked through years of marriage
records with no sign of the names of his parents.

I'm very green at this, I greatly apologize. I'm sure these are
really silly and annoying questions!
Many thanks!

Chelly