Hi Sue,

See after that i find in Google.

Philippe Garnier
Paris - France

http://philippegarnier112.wixsite.com/familiasilhaterceira/copie-de-familias-da-ilha-terceira

The habit of St. Francis is the habit of the Order which he himself founded the
Order of the Franciscans. He is a sign of his consecration to God and serves to
distinguish the sacred from the popular. It is also a sign of poverty and
humility, because it avoids the use of mundane costumes. It characterizes
marriage and fidelity to a religious order. Habit makes visible the presence of
God and the Church in the person of the religious. It is a typical Franciscan
dress.