Samantha,

I don't have time to translate it for you, but if you go to the Azores
GenWeb you can find the info. The Azores GenWeb is a BIG deal and you
should bookmark it.

Here's the direct link on the Azores GenWeb for translations:
https://goo.gl/P7hNxI

It starts out with key words and explains everything. At the bottom is a
link that takes you to some examples. Print out the HANDWRITTEN baptism and
its translation. I believe I translated it line by line. It's the 3rd time
period, same one that you are researching. Then go back to your baptism and
utilize that list of key words.

You don't need to translate every word. You just need to be able to extract
the names and dates to start. You can post those to the list and others
will review your work. This way, you won't burn out the translators. They
are more likely to help those who help themselves.

Also, when posting the CCA image URL....if the record is numbered, say it's
record 27, bottom right. Helps save time. And once you get real good at
them, you may only want a few words. It helps to say it's the 10th line
down or the 5th line from the bottom.
Good luck, Cheri

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada