Hello Group!

I have an interesting situation.

I found my great grandfathers baptismal record – so excited!

I expanded my search to siblings…I found 3 others. Two other boys and 1
girl –super excited!

Excitement quickly turned to confusion…

My great grandfather is Jose.

His father is Joao.

Jose’s grandparents (Joao parents) on his baptismal record is listed as
“avos incognito”.

On all the other siblings for Jose, the grandparents names are listed.

Jose is the youngest.

Would anyone know why his record would not have his paternal grandparents
names but all of his siblings did?

Thanks
Monica