John, I have Manuel and Ursula's son Antonio marrying Maria de Medeiros
(daughter ofAntonio de Medeiros and Barbara da Costa in Faja de Baixo on
October 15th, 1717. Unfortunately, at this point I was stuck on both of these
lines until I came across the Manuel & Ursula marriage in Villa Franca.

Cheri, that was a typo. Too much vinho or fat fingers. 😉

Sent from my iPad