Louie,
As you know, its in the Freguisia of Ribeira Seca and Church of Sao Thiago.
The majority of my azorean family (2/3) was actually from Faja dos Cubres and
Faja De Santa Cristo AKA Caldeira, so I am really really farmilliar with that.
My family was all baptised there and buried there etcetera, but it's all
recorded in the books of Sao Thiago.
Jeremy