Here lies the mortal remains of [something - "sn" is not a word; I thought
the abbreviation for senhor was Sr] Antonio Moniz Barretto.
His longing memory (something like that) ...mandar is "to send"  Of course
I don't know the part you want. A native speaker will do much better than I
can.

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada